SPEAK
Friday, May 29, 2009
Hello.
There's SMO (Math Olympiad) next Tuesday and Wednesday for most of us. Most are on Tuesday but some also applied for the open category on Wednesday.
I'm not sure of the time and venue of the open category on Wednesday though :(
SMO on Tuesday
9.15am-12nn
Report to LT2 by 9am.For those people taking the rocks from me, can you come a little earlier at around 8.45am? Meet at the benches outside LT2. Thanks :)For the filming of Why Didn't I Think Of That on the 22 June, I think we can meet at the MRT station before going to the library together.
Is it ok if we meet at 7.30am to 7.45am?
If not we might be late when we reach the library :( I will be there at 7.30am to wait for you all.
If you want to meet together, tag your name on the tagboard if not I will not wait for you if you are late.
- Jun Hui
8:42 PM