Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Hi guys, I received an sms from Melissa of 213:
"Mr Kong said that the filming of 'Why didn't I think of that?' on 22nd July at jurong lib has been cancelled."
This is most likely due to the H1N1.
MUST TAG TO SHOW THAT YOU KNOW!!
So er, don't go! And it would be very helpful if you could tag on the tagboard to show that you know. Spread the message too! I'll create a list of people who know, and I'll call those who don't know by Sunday. Thank you! Enjoy your hols.
-ping ghee
List; Those who know--> Ping Ghee Danielle Chun Shan Wan Lin Brenda Jun Hui Nat Gah Yarn. Callie Wan Qing Jasmine So Phia Amelia Rachel Vanessa
Those who don't-->
ppl who didn't have to go anyway. (someone give me these names?!) ie; Sammie TJ Hannah Zest (?) Sarah
4:52 PM
BIOPOEM
We're spastic cake lovers.
TMEALTOTKRF;Hankyung, Heechul, Kangin, Sungmin.
because we're cool like that
212'09 ^^
HEARTS
♥ EACH OTHER!
♥ &You too, if you're nice. :D
TODAY'S HOMEWORK
LOVE 212! :D
MISS 212! :D
BE HAPPY! :D
DESIGN.DRAMA.TEE.
REMINDERS
COMING DATES
Drama tee[sometime in the(hopefully)near future]
CLASS OUTING!
Class Chalet? 2/12 day!
21/2 day? :D