SPEAK
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Please note the details for the filming of "Why Didn't I Think Of That?"
Venue: Jurong East Library
Time: 8am to 6pm
Date: 22 June (next Monday)
Attire: hongzi uniform (probably without name tag but just bring in case)
The consent form did not state if lunch is provided for us, so just bring some money in case we have to buy our own.
Some people might not know how to get to the library, so if you want to come with me take note of the details below.
Meeting place: Jurong East MRT exit (at the entry/exit gates)
Time: 7.30am to 7.45am (if not we might be late)
If you want to come with me, inform me by
Sunday morning. You can tag on this blog, tag on my blog, email me, sms me, tell me through MSN or call me. JUST MAKE SURE I KNOW.
If not I will not wait for you if you happen to be late.
- Jun Hui
7:58 PM