SPEAK
Saturday, October 24, 2009
the 117th post! wheeee
CALLING OUT TO ALL DESIGN PEOPLE
Can you please make time to come to callie's house tmr after 1 pm and bring whatever you have. Because it's supposedly full-dress and I'm dying here trying to coordinate costumes and props single-handedly. Can't find any of you online too. So please? and try to get some of the stuff written on the previous previous post. If you're not design team we'll still be grateful for ur help. Man I think we can't really do full-dress tmr...
And and can the whole class come back on monday for the (supposedly) technical rehearsals? It's a class thing and I don't want anyone to be left out. Like publicity people. And as of now can we check the blog more often and be online more often also? Thanks alot I think I'm sounding bossy now so I will stop.
9:38 PM