SPEAK
Friday, October 30, 2009
Hello! :D (Figured I should write something as well since we're all in this together. )
Okay, so although I'm really really angry (not emo, somehow) that we didn't get the costume award (because in my honest opinion, no one else is as deserving), I still want to tell all of you that I love you all a lot! <3 haha, yes, this is a mushy post. (: Mm, so instead of encouraging, or ranting, I shall do a thank you post.
Firstly, THANK YOU to all the actors, for putting up such a great performance, and bringing laughter and joy to our dear audiences. They enjoyed your show very very much. :D
THANK YOU to our design team! (inclusive of those in charge of props, costumes, make up and all) You all put in a lot of effort in the costumes, set and props! We all know we're the only ones deserving of all these awards :D
THANK YOU to sounds and lighting designs! WE LOVE THE MUSIC! And our lights are awesome, explains why we can get the award. (:
THANK YOU to our publicity team! Great special intro, and really nice and gay posters! We're all so efficient, putting up our posters around the school first. :D
We've come a long way since we had our very first drama lesson, doing pancakes every I-don't-know-how-long, until we manage to put up such a great act! :D We've had disagreements, but we all resolved them, and now we're more bonded than before! (: Thank you everyone for participating so actively and enthusiastically in this whole drama thing, and thank you for being our classmates. :D
And lastly, we may not have the best show, but we're definitely the most memorable. :D
9:32 PM