Friday, October 23, 2009
Hey people why do we have so little posts on this blog? last year's has about 300 posts leh... so let's POST! Haha and I shall make this post RED and BOLD.
Mr. Ng gave us an extra time slot on Monday for our rehearsals so we better make good use of it. Right now our rehearsal times are: Mon, 26 Oct - 8.15 am to 9.00 am -12.15 pm to 1.00 pm
I think we should all be there for the mondaypracs so we know what's going on. We're also meeting up tmr (saturday) anytime from 9 to when school closes so anyone who's free is welcome to go to class to give our wonderful actors and director moral support (and of course a bunch of other stuff that needs attention too)! oh and also Sunday at Callie's house would be the full dress reh.
I hope we can all put in effort, no matter how much we all dislike drama, cause it's really the last thing this year that we're doing as a class. It's just until next Friday, then we'll all be FREEEEE!!! So please put in effort and make this work(: BTW Mr. Ng said today that we were one of the better classes during drama lessons! (so that's good right?)
Wow this post is getting much longer than I thought it would. Anyway jiayou to everyone till next week I know we can all make it :))
7:38 PM
BIOPOEM
We're spastic cake lovers.
TMEALTOTKRF;Hankyung, Heechul, Kangin, Sungmin.
because we're cool like that
212'09 ^^
HEARTS
♥ EACH OTHER!
♥ &You too, if you're nice. :D
TODAY'S HOMEWORK
LOVE 212! :D
MISS 212! :D
BE HAPPY! :D
DESIGN.DRAMA.TEE.
REMINDERS
COMING DATES
Drama tee[sometime in the(hopefully)near future]
CLASS OUTING!
Class Chalet? 2/12 day!
21/2 day? :D