SPEAK
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Hello! Here's the address of the chalet:
Blk 326F Changi Chalet Check-in OfficeSealand RoadOur chalet is 324D9, which is across the road from the check-in office. But it's very near to each other :)
From Tampines bus interchange, take bus 29 and alight 26 stops later (ya it's quite long). The trip is about 25 min. Actually it's just 1 stop before Changi Village bus terminal... If you are confused, contact me and I will tell you. We will be going together on tuesday, so just meet then if you can :)
There are quite a number of hawker centres near the chalet, so we won't starve to death even if we don't have food in the chalet :) But I didn't spot any vegetarian ones, so I don't know about Fiona... We can order pizza though :D
I need to know who's going to meet at Tampines MRT on Tuesday afternoon, so we will wait for you if you happen to be late. Please tag ASAP if you are meeting at Tampines MRT! Thanks :)
Jun Hui
9:55 PM