SPEAK
Friday, November 6, 2009
Hello! :)
Rachel, Danielle, Ping Ghee, Wan Lin, Vanessa and Amelia have not collected their class photos! I will bring the photos when we are going to Malacca to give you all but Danielle's not going...
Danielle, tell me how you want me to give you your photos :)
And alot of you didn't collect parts or all of the Lang Arts papers. There are 5 parts of the LA EOYs in total, so if you didn't receive 5 you missed out something. I will also bring them on the 11 Nov, so prepare a file to put your worksheets or something... Those who are not going to Malacca and have not collected their papers, I will bring them during class chalet. But if you are not going for both, tell me how you want to get your stuff.
Thanks :D
- Jun Hui
9:32 PM