SPEAK
Monday, December 28, 2009
I think I could post a lot in a day:D
2PM MADE IT ON THE LIST OF CELEBRITIES THAT TOOK 2009 BY SURPRISE!!!
WOOHOO.
YES 2PM DESERVED IT:D
AND YOU KNOW THAT GROUP CALLED MBLAQ? I REALLY LIKE 2 OF THEM. GO GOOGLE:D
I LIKE SEUNGHO AND BANG CHULYONG A.K.A. MIR:D
They're both so handsome:D
Here are two pictures, first of seungho, then MIR.



I KNOW, HE LOOKS LIKE YUNHO RIGHT?! But I think he's handsome-er :D No offence:D He's very dorky and cute:D



CLICK CLICK CLICK ON IT. He looks like Hongki:D A manlier version :D But Hongki is still cute.
This guy's name is Bang Chul Yong. It's a really awkward name:D But he's really hyper at times, and then sometimes he's like, in his own world:D I like that about him:D He's BIPOLAR:D Sometimes you can't guess what he's thinking. I like it:D

I think I'm obsessed with idols:D And that I'll never ever be able to get into a relationship:D Because of that obsession:D But it's good:D I shall obsess with idols for the rest of my lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely life:D
Even until I'm 70? Omg. That's a bad idea. Sad sad idea. Sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad.

I think that if I were to meet 2PM or SuJu or SHINee or MBLAQ or BEAST or 2NE1 or SNSD or Big Bang or FT Island I would faint:D I think if I really went for their autograph session I would stone when they asked me where to sign:D I would be as still as a statue. I really truly think so:D Like how I blank out when people stop talking to me. And they ask me why I stopped talking. PSH. When you ignore me I blank out:D SO NEVER IGNORE ME. :D

I just finished watching dang women tong zai yiqi. XIAOBEI AND JIANHONG ARE TOGETHER. WOOHOOOOOOOOO. AND I LAUGHED DAMN HARD AT THE END, BECAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE CREDITS ROLLING. AND I REALISED THAT LIN XIAO BEI, IS REALLY REALLY LIN, XIAO, BEI, AS IN THE XIAO BEI IS 小杯. HAHAHAHAH SMALL CUP. HAHAHAHA.
His parents shouldn't have named him that, because his 'cup', down THERE, could really turn out 'small', if you get what I am saying. OMG I AM HORRIFICALLY SICK:D

9:33 PM

BIOPOEM
We're spastic cake lovers.
TMEALTOTKRF;Hankyung, Heechul, Kangin, Sungmin.
because we're cool like that
212'09 ^^

Site-Rank


HEARTS
♥ EACH OTHER!
♥ &You too, if you're nice. :D

TODAY'S HOMEWORK
LOVE 212! :D
MISS 212! :D
BE HAPPY! :D
DESIGN.DRAMA.TEE.

REMINDERS

COMING DATES
Drama tee[sometime in the(hopefully)near future]
CLASS OUTING!
Class Chalet?
2/12 day! 21/2 day? :D
NAPOLEON SAYS...




COMRADES
♥ THE 212 EGGIES <3
Class Folder
BRENDA ; 11 November ; Rose Pink ; InfoComm Club
GAH YARN ; 31 December ; Mindsports
HANNAH ; 15 August ; Guzheng
RACHEL ; 15 November ; a lot of colours ; Choir
DANIELLE ; 3 April ; Mindsports
HUAHUA ; 29 July ; String Ensemble
FIONA ; 6 November ; Black&Red ; Chinese Drama ;
CHUN SHAN ; 24 December ; Choir
PINGGHEE ; 16 October ; Blue ; Wushu
CALLIE ; UNREVEALED; Choir
WAN LIN ; 17 April ; Chinese Calligraphy
NATALIE ; 25 December ; Sapphire ; Softball
SO PHIA ; 9 January ; Track and Field(throws)
SARAH ; 18 September ; Concert Band
SAMANTHA ; 3 May ; AV Club
JUNHUI ; 25 September ; Purple ; AV Club
JASMINE ; 21 February ; Blue ; ELPS
GRACE ; 9 October ; White ; ELPS
WAN QING ; 14 July ; Wushu
VANESSA ; 31 January ; Artistic Gymnastics
AMELIA ; 25 November ; Girl Guides
ZEST ; 25 September ; Artistic Gymnastics
TIANJIAO ; 23 February ; Sapphire ; String Ensemble

♥ they love their schoolmates too!
♥112 juniors
♥101
♥102
♥103
♥104
♥105
♥106
♥108
♥109
♥113

♥201
♥202
♥203
♥204
♥205
♥206
♥207
♥208
♥209
♥210
♥211
♥213
♥212'08
♥308'10
♥309'10
♥310'10


ARCHIVES
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 February 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 January 2013 January 2014

CREDITS
Image; Threadless
Designer; :)!BRENDA