SPEAK
Thursday, December 17, 2009
I want to post at 1:59PM. Because it's cool. Oh man I have to make so many rubbish posts to hit 212. RUBBISH MAN.
You know Black and White? The nice nice drama? Yesterday I watched 18 episodes. And the 18th episode disgusts me. The stupid guy had sex with a girl, and then the next day he confessed to another girl? WTF MAN. rubbish. How can you 性交 with a girl, and then confess to another one?!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU 发生性行为 WITH A GIRL, AND THEN CONFESS TO ANOTHER ONE?! even if the girl you had sex with is EVILL. It's just wrong. Because he was actually willing? Even though the girl was agressive and seductive and blah. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. IT'S JUST WRONG MAN. EVEN IF YOU'RE CONFUSED AND IN A STATE OF EMOTIONAL TURMOIL. IT AIN'T RIGHT I TELL YOU.
I realise that I use the word sex very easily. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience or disturbance.
11:54 AM