SPEAK
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Nichkhun and Yun Eun Hye are doing a CF together. And it looks REALLYYYY intimate.
I'm having mixed feelings right now:D
I like Yun Eun Hye.Ever since Goong, and then coffee prince
And I like Nichkhun too.
Eun Hye looks pretty in a low cut dress.
I think she will get antis D:
I think they look nice together:D
She's pretty and he's pretty too. (That's just so wrong)
But I'm scared she'll be in trouble.D:

OH, AND RACHEL ARE YOU JEALOUS???? haha.
I think Rachel would be. Right now. Because there is a pic of both of them hugging. SO SWEET:D

I think that people would think that I would be angry right now. But strangely I'm not:D
I think if he got a girlfriend I would be happy too:D
BUT NOT NOW NICHKHUN. WAIT ANOTHER 9 YEARS, WHEN I'M TOO OLD TO OBSESS OVER YOU. PLEASE WAIT. Wait hold on...nine years...I'll only be 23. Oh heck wait until I'm married. OR. You can wait until I enter a nunnery. Which is more likely. :D

Wooyoung cannot get a girlfriend:D Not now either:D
Neither can all the other members, except Taec, and Jay, because they're too old for me. :D
I only accept an age gap of 7 years:D No more:D
Oh yes. I like older men.
And when I say older I think a lot of people are getting disturbed.
But you all are already disturbed enough by my posts:D

9:04 PM

BIOPOEM
We're spastic cake lovers.
TMEALTOTKRF;Hankyung, Heechul, Kangin, Sungmin.
because we're cool like that
212'09 ^^

Site-Rank


HEARTS
♥ EACH OTHER!
♥ &You too, if you're nice. :D

TODAY'S HOMEWORK
LOVE 212! :D
MISS 212! :D
BE HAPPY! :D
DESIGN.DRAMA.TEE.

REMINDERS

COMING DATES
Drama tee[sometime in the(hopefully)near future]
CLASS OUTING!
Class Chalet?
2/12 day! 21/2 day? :D
NAPOLEON SAYS...




COMRADES
♥ THE 212 EGGIES <3
Class Folder
BRENDA ; 11 November ; Rose Pink ; InfoComm Club
GAH YARN ; 31 December ; Mindsports
HANNAH ; 15 August ; Guzheng
RACHEL ; 15 November ; a lot of colours ; Choir
DANIELLE ; 3 April ; Mindsports
HUAHUA ; 29 July ; String Ensemble
FIONA ; 6 November ; Black&Red ; Chinese Drama ;
CHUN SHAN ; 24 December ; Choir
PINGGHEE ; 16 October ; Blue ; Wushu
CALLIE ; UNREVEALED; Choir
WAN LIN ; 17 April ; Chinese Calligraphy
NATALIE ; 25 December ; Sapphire ; Softball
SO PHIA ; 9 January ; Track and Field(throws)
SARAH ; 18 September ; Concert Band
SAMANTHA ; 3 May ; AV Club
JUNHUI ; 25 September ; Purple ; AV Club
JASMINE ; 21 February ; Blue ; ELPS
GRACE ; 9 October ; White ; ELPS
WAN QING ; 14 July ; Wushu
VANESSA ; 31 January ; Artistic Gymnastics
AMELIA ; 25 November ; Girl Guides
ZEST ; 25 September ; Artistic Gymnastics
TIANJIAO ; 23 February ; Sapphire ; String Ensemble

♥ they love their schoolmates too!
♥112 juniors
♥101
♥102
♥103
♥104
♥105
♥106
♥108
♥109
♥113

♥201
♥202
♥203
♥204
♥205
♥206
♥207
♥208
♥209
♥210
♥211
♥213
♥212'08
♥308'10
♥309'10
♥310'10


ARCHIVES
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 February 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 January 2013 January 2014

CREDITS
Image; Threadless
Designer; :)!BRENDA