SPEAK
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Oh man. Only 166 posts. Still have 46 more to go?!
Oh man. I cannot 独角戏 until 212 posts leh. PEOPLE WHO COME TO CHECK BLOG EVERYDAY, PLEASE POST EH :D
ONE LETTER POST OSO CAN.
OR ONE SENTENCE. ANYTHING PLEASE:D

I have nothing to say today. I have been playing solitaire everytime I'm on the comp. CURSE SOLITAIRE I CANNOT WIN. I HAVE ONLY WON TWICE IN THE STUPID 14 YEARS, 1 MONTH, 1 DAY OF MY LIFE. WHY WHY WHY. RACHEL AND PG PLAY IT SO EASILY.

Ah but anyway I did it to dispel boredom. Because my father refused to on the internet. Which left me blanking out in front of the computer screen for 2 hours.
I did more scrapbookish papers today:D Of 2PM of course:D

After that I watched Black and White again:D Great show man. Zai zai is good:D Why didn't he win the golden bell (? or horse) award. Why give to Mark CHOW. OR CHOU. WHATEVER MAN. It's his drama debut and he won?! WTF MAN. But he is shuai. So he is forgiven:D

After that I lay on my bed listening to random music. I HAVE THE FULL AN.JELL SOUNDTRACK WOOHOO. Hongki is the best singer among them though. I don't like Hwang Tae Kyung/Jang Geun Suk's voice:D They should have used this cast for the BOF lo. BOF the cast not handsome leh. Flower boy my smelly foot lo. Even though I like the show:D The only one who is ok-looking in my dictionary is Kim Bum:D But he ain't handsome either. IF JANG GEUN SUK REPLACE LEE MIN HO. WASEH SHIOK MAN. I WILL WATCH LO. IF HONGKI REPLACE ER...KIM BUM I WILL WATCH MAN. Oh but then he won't be able to be cute:D He wouldn't have the chance to fahui his awesome delightful cuteness:D

Jung Yong Hwa replace hyun joong:D Then is perfect.
Perfect drama man.
OK PEOPLE PLEASE POST HOR:D

8:45 PM

BIOPOEM
We're spastic cake lovers.
TMEALTOTKRF;Hankyung, Heechul, Kangin, Sungmin.
because we're cool like that
212'09 ^^

Site-Rank


HEARTS
♥ EACH OTHER!
♥ &You too, if you're nice. :D

TODAY'S HOMEWORK
LOVE 212! :D
MISS 212! :D
BE HAPPY! :D
DESIGN.DRAMA.TEE.

REMINDERS

COMING DATES
Drama tee[sometime in the(hopefully)near future]
CLASS OUTING!
Class Chalet?
2/12 day! 21/2 day? :D
NAPOLEON SAYS...




COMRADES
♥ THE 212 EGGIES <3
Class Folder
BRENDA ; 11 November ; Rose Pink ; InfoComm Club
GAH YARN ; 31 December ; Mindsports
HANNAH ; 15 August ; Guzheng
RACHEL ; 15 November ; a lot of colours ; Choir
DANIELLE ; 3 April ; Mindsports
HUAHUA ; 29 July ; String Ensemble
FIONA ; 6 November ; Black&Red ; Chinese Drama ;
CHUN SHAN ; 24 December ; Choir
PINGGHEE ; 16 October ; Blue ; Wushu
CALLIE ; UNREVEALED; Choir
WAN LIN ; 17 April ; Chinese Calligraphy
NATALIE ; 25 December ; Sapphire ; Softball
SO PHIA ; 9 January ; Track and Field(throws)
SARAH ; 18 September ; Concert Band
SAMANTHA ; 3 May ; AV Club
JUNHUI ; 25 September ; Purple ; AV Club
JASMINE ; 21 February ; Blue ; ELPS
GRACE ; 9 October ; White ; ELPS
WAN QING ; 14 July ; Wushu
VANESSA ; 31 January ; Artistic Gymnastics
AMELIA ; 25 November ; Girl Guides
ZEST ; 25 September ; Artistic Gymnastics
TIANJIAO ; 23 February ; Sapphire ; String Ensemble

♥ they love their schoolmates too!
♥112 juniors
♥101
♥102
♥103
♥104
♥105
♥106
♥108
♥109
♥113

♥201
♥202
♥203
♥204
♥205
♥206
♥207
♥208
♥209
♥210
♥211
♥213
♥212'08
♥308'10
♥309'10
♥310'10


ARCHIVES
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 February 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 January 2013 January 2014

CREDITS
Image; Threadless
Designer; :)!BRENDA