SPEAK
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Ok another post:D
Because Taecyeon is really worth posting about too:D
He's doing a performance with SNSD's Yoona, whom I don't really like...I'd much rather him and Tiffany do a performance. Tiffany is the prettiest girl I've seen on this earth. ANW, they're a couple in the performance, and people have been spreading rumours that they're a real couple. WTF man. I do so hope Rachel's heart isn't broken:D Haha. ANW this is what he said:D
On the 29th, Taecyeon wrote on his minihompy, "It's just business, really. kkk Please reference the Ok Taecyeon episode of [Mnet] Scandal," reminding fans of the make-believe couple show that made many Hottests agonize earlier this year.
YES TAEK I LOVE YOU:D
AND I LOVE KIM BO BEEP TOO:D
NO ONE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I shall tell you. At the beginning of T-ara's performance (They're a girl group with their most recent song "bo peep"), there was this strange male voice singing "Bo peep bo peep bo peep bo peep" to the song:D
Everyone was wondering who it was, and then Oktizen (Ok Taec Yeon Netizen :D) revealed it was junsu:D
OMG THERE'S GOING TO BE A KISS IN THE PERFORMANCE OF 2PM IN THE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL PARODY. AND AND, IT'S NOT BETWEEN A GIRL AND A GUY, BUT BETWEEN TWO GUYS!!!!!!1
OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO. BROMANCE:D THIS IS A GOOD GOOD GOOD DAY.
EDIT: THE PERFORMANCE IS TODAY!!! EEEEEE I'M WAITING EXCITEDLY FOR IT WHILE EDITING MY APPEAL LETTER!!! EEEEEEEE~~~~~~~
9:13 PM