SPEAK
Monday, December 28, 2009
WOO 196 posts!!!
OK, anyway today I found out that LMS can actually be UNDER MAINTENANCE, which for some reason made me laugh like shit.
AND TODAY I HAVE 3 DRAMA EPISODES TO WATCH. WHICH IS TOTALLY AWESOME.
I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO AUTUMN'S CONCERTO THE MOST.
I'm thinking of giving up on momo love. because it doesn't have a proper plot. and for various other reasons.
HI MY SWEETHEART IS NICE!!! ALAN LUO GETS ME CONFUSED, BECAUSE SOMETIMES I LIKE HIM BUT SOMETIMES I DON'T, I MEAN IN THE SHOW.
HE CAN BE SUCH A JERK SOMETIMES.
I just realised today that I wasted my whole holiday, and I am now ATTEMPTING to consolidate my sec 1 physics notes, because I realised that I don't even know the S.I. unit for temperature, or for mass, or length. Eesh. And I forgot how to use a vernier caliper. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
11:46 AM