SPEAK
Monday, December 21, 2009
WOO :D
More people post please:D
I'm running out of things to say, even though I post here everyday.
OMO IT RHYMES. I'm so cool :D
I just downloaded like, five pictures of Taecyeon doing all sorts of things with the marshmallow!!!
I think he shook his butt in one, danced in one, and rubbed his face in another one. SO CUTE. OMGOMGOMG. HAHA. But the marshmallow was totally unresponsive, as in it continued bobbing up and down. And it was really funny because while Taecyeon was doing all sorts of strange things with his beloved marshmallow, Wooyoung and the female MC were emcee-ing. And Taec was totally out of it:D
I LOVE THE MARSHMALLOW!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!! LIKE HONGKI!!!
I'M GOING TO MALAYSIA TOMORROW!!!
I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 5:30 AM!!! SO NOW I'M CRAZILY DOWNLOADING ALL SORTS OF THINGS THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY.
Anyone can suggest something? Besides a phone card full of 2PM? :D
1:13 PM