SPEAK
Monday, December 21, 2009
Ya I know right?
How can HK request to terminate his contract?
I think that SM is a good company okay...
I think that SM is right in their 'slave contracts'
Because they pay for the training, marketing, producing and the necessities for their artistes.
Anything their artistes need they will get leh. Like a nice house for SNSD. Or a CAR maybe?
I would do anything to live like that. I get everything I need, and all I do is SING and DANCE.
Isn't it good? I don't know why they're de cun jin chi - ing you know. It's unfair to the company too right?
The amt that they pay for the artistes, what if they don't get that much back, or don't make a profit? If the groups aren't popular then they don't get money worh. So means they kui ben.

SO I THINK THAT SME IS TOTALLY RIGHT. AND JAECHUNSOO SHOULD JUST VAPORISE. OR DIAF. OR FAL. I SHALL REVEAL WHAT FAL MEANS.
fuck a llama.

OMG SO VULGAR. *POINTS* PG TAUGHT ME THAT.

7:23 PM

BIOPOEM
We're spastic cake lovers.
TMEALTOTKRF;Hankyung, Heechul, Kangin, Sungmin.
because we're cool like that
212'09 ^^

Site-Rank


HEARTS
♥ EACH OTHER!
♥ &You too, if you're nice. :D

TODAY'S HOMEWORK
LOVE 212! :D
MISS 212! :D
BE HAPPY! :D
DESIGN.DRAMA.TEE.

REMINDERS

COMING DATES
Drama tee[sometime in the(hopefully)near future]
CLASS OUTING!
Class Chalet?
2/12 day! 21/2 day? :D
NAPOLEON SAYS...




COMRADES
♥ THE 212 EGGIES <3
Class Folder
BRENDA ; 11 November ; Rose Pink ; InfoComm Club
GAH YARN ; 31 December ; Mindsports
HANNAH ; 15 August ; Guzheng
RACHEL ; 15 November ; a lot of colours ; Choir
DANIELLE ; 3 April ; Mindsports
HUAHUA ; 29 July ; String Ensemble
FIONA ; 6 November ; Black&Red ; Chinese Drama ;
CHUN SHAN ; 24 December ; Choir
PINGGHEE ; 16 October ; Blue ; Wushu
CALLIE ; UNREVEALED; Choir
WAN LIN ; 17 April ; Chinese Calligraphy
NATALIE ; 25 December ; Sapphire ; Softball
SO PHIA ; 9 January ; Track and Field(throws)
SARAH ; 18 September ; Concert Band
SAMANTHA ; 3 May ; AV Club
JUNHUI ; 25 September ; Purple ; AV Club
JASMINE ; 21 February ; Blue ; ELPS
GRACE ; 9 October ; White ; ELPS
WAN QING ; 14 July ; Wushu
VANESSA ; 31 January ; Artistic Gymnastics
AMELIA ; 25 November ; Girl Guides
ZEST ; 25 September ; Artistic Gymnastics
TIANJIAO ; 23 February ; Sapphire ; String Ensemble

♥ they love their schoolmates too!
♥112 juniors
♥101
♥102
♥103
♥104
♥105
♥106
♥108
♥109
♥113

♥201
♥202
♥203
♥204
♥205
♥206
♥207
♥208
♥209
♥210
♥211
♥213
♥212'08
♥308'10
♥309'10
♥310'10


ARCHIVES
January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 February 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 January 2013 January 2014

CREDITS
Image; Threadless
Designer; :)!BRENDA