SPEAK
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Actually I am just feeling sentimental so I shall post a random post in 2014 (:
Well, I think seriously... 212 was the bestest moment of my life. Because of the people I met, the fun times we had. I mean we don't exactly talk very regularly anymore, but I still feel happy that when we do get together, I still feel the same warmth and comfort that I don't get around any other group of friends. Some people are shocked that secondary two friends can still stay so close together and WELL I WAS AND AM ALWAYS PROUD OF MY 212 FRIENDS. :D 212 was the place where I was the da jie da and wher I could always be myself, the most unglamest and most real wanqing that perhaps only 212 will really truly know.
Yepppp. I just hope that after we graduate, we can still stay close in contact with each other, and ten years down the road, have a proper gathering of sorts (:
END OF MY ULTRA RANDOM POST FRIENDSSS.
<3 wq="">3>
12:16 PM